- Carpet Cleaner: Effectively removes stubborn household stains and odors including urine, vomit, red wine and pet stains. Use on carpet, sofas, mattresses, pet beds, scratching posts, rugs, cushions and chairs.
- How it Works: This non-toxic formulation uses a patented encapsulation technology to help permanently eliminate difficult stains and odors. It's quick and easy! Just spray. No need to soak, scrub or rinse
- Kid and Pet Safe: Our natural formulations are non-toxic, fragrance-free, unscented, non-flammable and hypoallergenic. They do not contain bleach, ammonia, dyes, phosphates, fragrances or other petrochemicals
- Eco-Friendly: Our naturally-derived and biodegradable ingredients include purified water, cane sugar derivatives, hydrated cellulose and a blend of botanicals. Nitrogen, a natural propellant, does not deplete the ozone. Cruelty free
- Clean+Green: A certified minority-owned business, Clean+Green has a mission to create effective products for busy parents and pet owners that balance performance, ease of use and Eco-Friendly sensibilities. Made in the USA
Non-toxic, fragrance free and natural cleaner, stain remover and odor eliminator perfect for stubborn carpet stains and strong odors. Quick and easy to use. Kid and pet safe. Permanently eliminates the source of the problem. Made in the USA.
Purified water, cane sugar, proprietary non-GMO botanical blend and hydrated cellulose.
Any soft or porous surface such as carpets, area rugs, upholstery, sofas, mattresses and concrete.
Any natural odor or stain source including food, household and pet stains and odors; especially those tough messes like red wine, juice, tomato sauce, coffee, urine, feces and vomit.
Important! Align nozzle face to black dot on the lip of the can when you first use the product and leave the nozzle in this position until the can is completely exhausted. (We use a natural propellant, nitrogen which is more sensitive than hydro-carbon propellants. Following this important direction, will ensure that you can spray out all of the liquid int the can.)
- Test hidden area for colorfastness.
- Remove excess solids and blot up excess liquids.
- Spray directly on the odor or stain so area is damp, not soaked (wasting product). For liquid messes, make sure you an area 2x the size of the problem area so it will come in contact with the liquid that has spread underneath the surface.
- Allow area to dry.
- Check to see if stain and odor are completely gone. Repeat if necessary.
NOTE: Treat immediately. Set in stains and odors like urine that have penetrated below the surface are more difficult to remove. For old stains and severe odors, or if you have used another cleaning product before Clean+Green, you may need to apply several times.